Thanks for your willingness to share!
As we build Take Two into a community of women on fire for the word, who build others up through transparency and Gospel truth, we are thrilled that you’re here. We’d like to encourage you to check out our “About” page to learn more about why we’re here, why we write, and why we share.
We currently accept guest blog post submissions on a rolling basis, using the form below. After submitting, you can expect to hear back from a member of our team within 2 weeks if your post has been accepted.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Posts should be driven by personal experiences and stories: share your heart, what you’re experiencing, and what you’re learning. By getting personal, others will better be able to relate and grow with you.
- Encouragement matters: we live in a world that is connected by stories. Be honest. Be real. Think about how your story and your words could be used to build others up or help them through similar times.
- For tone: think warm.
- Your piece should be original, not appearing in any personal blogs or other websites.
- Posts should be between 600 and 1200 words long. We do accept longer submissions from time to time: so don’t feel constrained.
- Please include your author bio (120 words or less), your piece’s title, your desired byline, and up to (1) link to your personal blog or collections of work.
- If scripture verses are included in your piece, include which translation they are pulled from in your work.
- Do not be frustrated if a post is not accepted: please continue to share!
- Please DO NOT submit posts via email. They will not be considered.
Take Two Topics
Your experience matters! Even if it feels “everyday” to you, it might help build someone else up or encourage them. Topics are not limited to those below, but might include:
- Personal callings/ministry/work
- Growth experiences
- World events
- Culture/God in the world
- Spirituality/encouragement in the Word
We look forward to reading your work and learning FROM you!